Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day #1!

Day #1 Complete!

I started my morning off with a bottle of water and a pomegranate fizz tab. For breakfast I made a delicious Strawberry Banana shake in my magic bullet. While I visited Brooke I had 2 Arbonne chocolate chews. Lunch I brought my Arbonne shaker cup and had a pina colada flavor packet. It was amazing! I went into the lounge at the hospital and mixed my drink together and drank it on the road. Dinner tonight was chicken, veggies and brown rice. After dinner I sat on my back deck and had an Arbonne detox tea. Ben and I actually curled up and watched some TV tonight and I had another fizz tab which saved me from snacking.

I'm not going to lie, today was harder than I though! I was hungry and seemed to crave crapy foods all day long. I don't understand why I was sooo excited to do this, and the first day I start I struggle. I managed to stay on track and follow program today but it wasn't easy!! I'm hoping tomorrow is a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment