Friday, August 24, 2012

Loving this Challenge!

Day # 4 and you will never believe it, but I already feel better! Even though my weigh in isn't until Tuesday, I decided to jump on the scale anyway. Down 3 pounds in 4 days!!

My routine is perfect. My morning shakes have been delicious! Yesterday morning I made the peanut butter shake with the vanilla mix and it tasted like a reese peanut butter cup! I usually have 1 or 2 chews mid morning while at the hospital visiting Brooke. I'll bring my shaker cup with me filled with vanilla shake mix and a taste twister. I'll go to the NICU lounge and fill it with water, shake it up and drink it on my way home for lunch. Yesterday I had orange and it was so good! And I'm not usually one to like orange. On the drive home I'll have another 1-2 chews or a bottle of water with a fizz tab or a piece of fruit. It has been nice to enjoy a full cooked meal at dinner. After dinner is a cup of Arbonne detox tea and then bed! I've been in the NICU for almost 4 months and I should have started this routine a long time ago! I can feel such a change in my body. Something I can do for me :)

If anyone else is doing the Arbonne challenge, I did feel extremely hungry the first day. It was hard! But as the days have gone by my body has adjusted and I feel awesome! Keep going!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment