Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let the Challenge Begin!

Hello All!

Today I have made the commitment to join Arbonne's "30 Days to Feeling Fit" challenge!

3 months ago my husband and I welcomed our beautiful little girl, Brooke, into the world. Brooke was born at 24 weeks and has spent almost 100 days at the NICU. Between traveling back and forth to the hospital, meetings with doctors, nurses, caring for Brooke, trying to keep a clean and organized house and trying to be a good wife, I have lost myself. I have lost control over my healthy eating habits and over my weight. The stress that has come over me in the past couple of months on top of not feeling great about myself, has been very hard on me. I have always struggled with my weight but I have always wanted to be a fit and healthy mom too.

Monday, August 20th, 2012 starts my 30 day challenge. I have made a decision to create this blog to share my journey as I go day by day in my attempt to get fit and feel better about myself and to get support from you!

The first step I made was to purchase the 30 Day Fit Kit from my Arbonne consultant. The thing I am most looking forward to is finally getting into a schedule that will work for me while going back and forth to the hospital AND something that will work for me when Brooke finally comes home too. The other thing I am excited about are the Arbonne shakes. Not only is it totally convenient for my lifestyle right now, but they are super tasty! My life suddenly went from being able to spend time in the kitchen preparing healthy meals... to needing to grab something and go!

I will do my best to share pictures, post comments and share my progress throughout the next 30 days. Feel free to post encouraging words, recipes or if you are on the Arbonne challenger too... shake recipes or things that have worked for you!

Day #1 starts Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment