Sunday, August 19, 2012

Little Bump in the Road...

Hey Everyone!

I had a great weekend which started off with my first baby shower! It was amazing to see all our friends and family attend to celebrate Brooke. We are very blessed!

Now for my challenge update... Turns out my Arbonne items wont be arriving tomorrow. I'm a bit disappointed because I really need to start this challenge but I will be patient. I've used this weekend to create a grocery list filled with all the recommended Arbonne foods. I've also made a list of all the shakes I'd like to try! I'm not 100% sure when the box filled with my items will arrive, but I sure hope soon! The one item I added to my list last minute was Arbonne's new water bottle. I have never been good about drinking all my recommended water so I purchased the bottle hoping it will keep me motivated every time I look down and see the Arbonne label printed on it.

I will keep you updated when my things arrive and when the challenge finally begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment